Recent studies show that nearly 90% of home buyers begin their search on the Internet. We think you will agree that our Web site is informative, well-designed and easy to use. Each listing is posted in complete detail, with beautiful photography and an option to print a full color flyer from the privacy of your home. Perhaps even more importantly, we invest substantial resources in promoting our listings to buyers locally and regionally through search-engine promotion, Realtor.com and online real-estate classifieds.
Organized and Efficient:
There is virtually always an experienced team member in the office ready to respond to our clients' needs and to get information to realtors, lenders, and escrow officers with quick turn around time.
Sales and Marketing:
Our team works with cutting edge technology partners to create an unmatched internet marketing presence to help give their clients a competitive advantage in today's high-speed technology driven world.
For Sellers: This commitment to state-of-the-art internet marketing and sales ensures that your property is presented to a far greater number of prospective buyers than other agents can offer. More buyers seeing your property translates to a faster sale of your property.
For Buyers: We offer a variety of tools that allow you to get real time information on the latest home listings, upcoming open houses and price reductions on already listed properties. Furthermore, we offer an on-line VIP service to help you organize your home search efforts. This VIP tool allows you to save and modify your home search results as well as earmark your favorite properties for consideration.
In addition to internet marketing, we use every other possible medium to broadcast the availability of properties and to advertise our services. Our marketing methods currently includes the following;
- Initial Consultation with Homeowner
- Absorption Rate Analysis
- Exclusive Listing Contract
- Staging Consultation
- Digital Photos and Virtual Tour
- Submit property into the MLS
- Professional Sign in Front Yard
- Secure Lockbox System
- Full Color Design Sheet of Condo with Photos
- Centralized Showing Service
- Agent & Showing Feedback from Property Visits
- Internet Exposure
- Direct Mail Pieces
- Bi-Weekly Vacant Condo Checks
- Team of Real Estate Experts
- Skilled Negotiating Experience
- Virtual Tour
- Sphere of Influence Marketing
- Local Agent-to-Agent Marketing
- Closing Department
- Access to Preferred Vendors
- After Sale Service
- Client for Life Perks & Services
- Easy Exit Agreement
How Does This Compare To Others?
- Sales price to list price 3% higher than the average. What does this mean for you?
- Full team working for you
- 300-400 buyer leads coming into our agents per month
- Marketing budget of approx $120,000/ year
- 10,000 postcards/month going direct mail
- Publications in The Real Estate Book
- Preferred Zillow & Trulia agent which means that your property is on the top 25 featured properties.
- Free Home Warranty for 1 year, limiting your liability during the listing process.
- 800 call in line
- Weekly online List Hub reports
- Open houses
- Exposure/Name recognition
Things to Consider
This area will go over many aspects you the seller should be prepared for. Remember this area is to provoke thought. We will be able to answer and assist in the more advanced situations a seller might face.
General issues you the seller should review.
Setting the sale price
Setting the list price of your home is the most important step in your sale. Set too low, you lose money, but set too high and your home will not sell!
Preparing your home
A well presented home will sell faster and for a larger amount than one that is not presented properly. An agent will understand how to sell your home for the best price possible.
Listing and advertising your home
What does it mean to be in the MLS and how does it help? Is it better to try to sell your home by yourself or list with a local agent. These reports will attempt to shed light on this important issue.
Making the sale and picking an offer
What should you do if you have several offers? Should you pick the first offer or wait for a certain period of time for more offers
Closing on your home
There is much to know when it comes to closing and closing costs. Is the the buyer's, seller's, or both party's joint responsibility to sell pay these costs? What are points and how do they affect your monthly payments?